How we’re keeping you safe at our clinics.
If you have a chronic condition such as diabetes, COPD, or high blood pressure, it is important to continue seeing your provider during this time. We are taking extra precautions to keep you safe in our clinics.
- Staff are screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19, including recent history of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, and chills
- Asking patients and essential guests to bring and wear a clean mask during appointments; we provide masks if needed
- Minimizing time in the waiting room and bringing patients directly to the exam room
- Encouraging social distancing by closing common areas and limiting the number of visitors in our clinics
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all exam rooms between each use, following guidelines from the CDC